Sunday, January 14, 2007

Coming Attractions

Well, looks like they didn't air my third episode of 1 Vs. 100 tonight after all. TiVo lied to me! And after all we've been through. Sorry if I made you tune in to Deal Or No Deal instead. Hopefully, my show will be rescheduled for Friday. [EDIT: I see my TiVo recorded Deal Or No Deal, but the program description is still for 1 Vs. 100: "A Kentucky woman plays for $1 million against a mob that includes actor Jeff Conaway, members of Sha Na Na and former "Apprentice" contestants."]

Nothing much else to say tonight. Coming soon: the second half of my look at my second appearance on 1 Vs. 100.

Also coming soon:

--The excursion Ian and I made to the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in L.A., where host Jimmy Pardo and a panel of six comedians played an honest-to-goodness brand-new stage version of the classic TV game show Match Game -- and Ian even got picked to be one of the contestants!

--A new Sidebar Update.

--A new List of the Week.

--And of course my epic Minute-By-Minute coverage of the Golden Globes Awards, beginning with the red carpet pre-show at 7PM (PST) tomorrow night! Much fun is guaranteed. (Much more fun than actually watching the show. Especially if you get as drunk as I'm going to be.)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com